Genes are the blueprint of our body and it is estimated that up to 80% of obesity is caused by our genes. As each of us carry certain genes, some people may gain weight by absorbing too much fat, while others can have twice as much fat in the diet and still absorb only the necessary amount. The situation is similar with carbohydrates and even the amount of calories each person needs. The optimum amount of sport also depends on the genetics. Regular exercises may help some people lose weight, while for others the same sport or time may not be efficient.
There are two kinds of test Nutrition sensor & Weight sensor:
The Weight sensor includes:
- Genetically personalized weight loss program
Up to 2.5 times more success of weight loss with genetic dietiting
• Analysis of 8 genetic variations
• What cThe food list contains more than 900 different nutrients that were evaluated based on your genetic profile, and allows you to understand which foods affect your weight.
2. The Food list is included in each DNAnutriControl program, and helps you lose weight, eat healthy, or even do both at the same time. This list will provide you with what you can eat without problems and what you should decrease in your diet.ontributes predominantly to obesity- fat or carbohydrates?
• Genetically customized nutrition and exercise program
• Report with over 60 pages and 1000+ foods evaluated based on your genes
• Weight loss program with life long validity
• 8 daily menu plans based on your genes
The Nutrition sensor includes:
When deciding whether a particular food or ingredient is healthy for you, we have to consider the overall picture. In some genetic metabolic problems, calcium-containing milk products are very healthy for the body, while in other situations it can be unhealthy. In this case, other foods with high calcium content are especially important, in order to solve a metabolism problem without triggering another. If this condition is cumulated with a reduction of the detoxification of heavy metals (such as lead), because of other genetic unfavorable variations, the demand for calcium, as well as other micronutrients, is further increased, in order to prevent a heavy metal poisoning. Therefore, the actual calcium needs can only be determined if all relevant genes are included in the decision.”
- Analysis of 50+ genetic variations
- Review of over 1000 foods based on your genes
- Identify your individual needs for 20+ vitamins and minerals
- Evaluation of unhealthy food ingredients
- Nutrition plan with over 60 pages
- The food list contains more than 900 different nutrients that are evaluated based on your genetic profile, and allows you to understand which foods are healthy or unhealthy based on the information provided by your genes.
The Food list is included in each DNA NutriControl program, and helps you lose weight or eat healthy, or even do both in the same time.